Strategic Planning for Each Client
PNF CPA takes the time to get to know each client. We understand that you’re seeking to establish and maintain a private life while protecting your wealth. Our financial experts take the time to get to know you and your desires. We work individually with each client to develop a custom, strategic plan.
It’s important to protect your wealth. This should include your taxes, investments, estate planning, retirement, and even your insurance needs. PNF CPA uses an integrated approach to reduce risk for our private clients. Our unique style of planning supports your objectives.
PNF CPA provides a comprehensive set of services for our private clients. We take the time to get to know each of our clients, their needs, and their goals. PNF CPA will assess your needs and can assist you with:
- Cash flow, education and retirement: PNF CPA provides services for every stage of life. We can help you prepare to provide for educational opportunities and retirement. We provide financial planning analysis and provide a retirement simulation. We also provide education and event funding and financing strategies for your needs.
- Entrepreneurial business services: We also provide solutions for our high-net-worth clients who are looking to start a business or who are already in business. PNF CPA helps with formation of your business entity, setting up your accounting systems (including training and implementation), and outsourcing certain functions such as payroll, QuickBooks (we are a Pro Advisor) and other accounting software, including FreshBooks, Xero, Zoho Books, Wave Accounting, Sage, Kash Flow, Paychex Online, Free Agent, Less Accounting and Kashoo.
- Estate, gift, trust and charitable planning: Estate planning can be complicated. You want to make sure that your family is taken care of financially while protecting them as much as possible from tax liabilities. PNF CPA assists private clients with gift and estate strategies, philanthropic strategies, legacy planning, elder care planning, asset protection and estate administration. PNF CPA also provides document reviews of wills, trusts and durable power of attorneys.
- Family office services: PNF CPA provides services to assist your personal life. We can advise you on strategic planning, compliance, asset placement and allocation in a manner customized specially to your needs.
- Insurance: Insurance needs can vary from client to client. PNF CPA provides needs analyses for our clients to help determine the best insurance products to meet the needs. We can recommend sophisticated insurance strategies and product options including life, health, disability, group and long term care insurance.
- Investments: PNF CPA is ready to help you continue to grow your wealth. We can assist you with asset allocation and strategic planning, fund selection and management, and monitor and report on your investments.
- Personal accounting and bookkeeping: PNF CPA also assists with personal accounting and bookkeeping. We offer bill paying and banking functions, keeping your personal books and records, brokerage tracking and fiduciary accounting.
- Taxes: PNF CPA knows that you don’t want to take a risk with your taxes. We handle your taxes for you and we take advantage of every tax code that is available to you. However, we also work to protect you by only taking the proper advantages. We can assist you with compliance issues, transactional issues, income tax planning, tax controversies and executive compensation.
Call on PNF CPA for Discreet, Dedicated Asset Protection & Management
PNF Certified Public Accountants looks forward to learning what we can do to earn your business. We have a broad range of comprehensive services for high-net-worth clients who are looking to minimize risk. Contact our New Jersey-based CPA firm today to learn how we can help. You can send us an email or call us at 732-605-1529 or toll free at 888-785-5653.
We bring the power of the tax code to businesses in all industries. In addition to our 60-plus aggregate years of accounting and tax experience, our team consists of business owners, bank managers and warehouse managers, as well as current payroll specialists, enrolled agents and real estate agents.